Can you stop the graphic from turning by using the power of your mind?
A unique one day, degree standard master class, which explains why most sales processes are fundamentally flawed and how to achieve high-performance sales conversion ratios at maximum profits per transaction.
Guaranteed to change perceptions about how to sell professionally ...
or your money back!
Fee: £150 + VAT per delegate, minimum 20 delegates.
Duration: Start 9:00 am | Coffee 11:00am - 11:15 am | Lunch 12:30 am- 1:30 pm | Tea 3:00 pm - 3:15pm | Finish 5:00 pm.
Who should attend: Directors & Senior Managers.
Dress code: Normal working attire.
What's included: Comprehensivemanual to enhance the self-learning process + End of course exam to prove that the change driven process has already taken place + Lifetime free support via video link, when delegates need help.
Pre-course: All delegates are psychometrically profiled and de-briefed individually during breaks.
Overview: Interactive; the coach talks with not at, challenges the delegates perceptions, answer questions with roleplays, highly inspirational and intense learning experience.
About the coach: Click here.
- An exercise in lateral thinking
- Understanding what must be changed.
- The areas of activity within any business that must be examined to bring about improvement.
- How the customer has evolved into an educated & sophisticated customer.
- Justifying the 1st law of selling.
- How to identify a professional person.
- Examining a typical salesperson/customer interaction includes who is usually reactive and how to put the initiative in what was previously perceived as the wrong direction.
- The effect of timing during the sales process.
- Understanding the model of human behaviour.
- Examining the differences between the customer’s objectives and the salesperson’s objectives.
- Justifying the 2nd law of selling.
- How to establish the trust of the customer.
- Justifying the 3rd law of selling.
- Learn how to deliver a professional, spontaneous habitual approach.
- Peak Performer, understanding who the best salesperson is and why. How to overcome the programmed inhibitions of the customer.
- Examining the strategies the customer subconsciously uses to control the sales process and how salespeople can now maintain control in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Justifying the 4th law of selling.
- The secret of successful selling.
- Justifying the 5th law of selling.
- Examining how different people make friends with others and how to develop improved techniques.
- Why face-savers must be deployed in the sales process.
- Why you must stop reading self-help books on how to close sales and learn a new and easy to use, 3 step process.
- Learn how to overcome objections.
- Defining self-esteem.
- Understand why negative energy is present in a frighteningly high percentage of salespeople and how to prevent the virus of negativity.
- Justifying the 6th law of selling.
- Learn how to unlock the power most people don’t know they have.
- Justifying the 7th law of selling.
- Defining why sales is not a game of chance and how our structured sales process will achieve high-performance sales conversion ratios at maximum profits per transaction.
To find out more
Please contact Harry Le-Moine
Mobile: 07590 279395 Direct Line: 01772 426135 Email: (click here)